MarsBaR region of interest toolbox for SPM¶
MarsBaR (MARSeille Boîte À Région d’Intérêt) is a toolbox for SPM which provides routines for region of interest analysis. Features include region of interest definition, combination of regions of interest with simple algebra, extraction of data for regions with and without SPM preprocessing (scaling, filtering), and statistical analyses of ROI data using the SPM statistics machinery.
|Date:||March 17, 2016|
Download MarsBaR documentation as PDF
- About MarsBaR
- Download and install
- MarsBaR tutorial
- MarsBaR FAQ
- What’s with the fish?
- Why do I get an error “Cant open image file” when estimating a design?
- How is the percent signal change calculated?
- How do I run a MarsBaR analysis in batch mode?
- How can I extract the percent of activated voxels from an ROI?
- How do I get timecourses from images in an SPM design?
- I just want to get raw timecourses from some images; how do I do that?
- I get errors using the SPM ReML estimation for FMRI designs. Can I try something else?
- How is the FIR (or PSTH) calculated?
- How do I extract all the FIR timecourses from my design?
- How do I extract percent signal change from my design using batch?
- How do I do a random effect analysis in MarsBaR?
- Should I use MarsBaR ROI analysis, or small volume correction (SVC) in SPM?
- Should I use smoothed or unsmoothed images for my MarsBaR analysis?
- Why can’t I select files like SPM designs in the matlab GUI?
- Why do I get a “No valid data for roi” warning when extracting data?
- Reading and writing MarsBaR code